These are the standards services that are offered by most commercial cleaning companies like Tucson janitorial service:
- Sweeping floors daily and mopping as needed.
- Collecting and emptying all trash receptacles.
- Cleaning the break room and/or lunchroom.
- Cleaning light fixtures and changing light bulbs as needed.
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms to include the mirrors, sinks, commodes, showers, and floors. Paper towels, toilet paper, soap dispenser, and other supplies will be restocked as necessary.
- Desks, tables, and chairs are polished. Chairs will be appropriately arranged. Telephones will be cleaned and sanitized.
- Desktops, counters, tables, and file cabinets will be dusted wiped without disturbing the contents.
- Interior doors and windows are cleaned regularly.
- Floors will be swept or vacuumed.
- Stairs and landings will be swept, mopped, or vacuumed.
- Elevators will be disinfected and cleaned.
- Any spills will be wiped or mopped.
- Waxing and buffing floors on a set schedule or more often, if needed.
Detailed Cleaning Services:
More detailed services will be placed on a maintenance schedule such as vacuuming all carpet areas, cleaning kitchens and appliances, and cleaning blinds and window sills. Cleaning above cabinets, ceiling tiles, and removing cobwebs fall under the category of more in-depth cleaning and will be scheduled as agreed upon in the cleaning contract.
Cleaning companies usually offer specialized services to their clients that include floor stripping, re-waxing and polishing, cleaning outside windows, pressure washing, and cleaning after construction.
Other types of specialized services include maintaining carpets, hardwood floors, tile, and other types of hard surface flooring.
Many businesses do not have the budget to staff a cleaning department that it takes to keep up with the maintenance and cleaning of their building or offices to the standards that are required. Commercial cleaners offer companies with a solution to their cleaning needs.
Where Your Employees Walk, Have A Lot To Do With Where Your Company Is Going
If you have ever watched an episode of one of the police detective or forensics television shows, you know that there is always trace evidence from the criminal, such as fibers, handprints, footprints, or tire tracks left behind at the crime scene. That’s why bad guys wear gloves to keep from leaving any evidence behind. Well, your employees and customers are not bad guys, but we want to minimize the footprints they leave behind as much as possible. Doing so will leave a good impression on your next customer and help improve the efficiency of your office. Here are three types of evidence that a professional commercial cleaning company can help you clean up:
Foot traffic from employees and customers leave an enormous amount of dirt behind. Many types of germs and contaminants become mixed in with the soil on your shoes. Over a period of time, the dirt gets trapped into the fibers of your carpet. Commercial cleaners will clean your carpets to remove embedded dirt. With the dirt gone, so are the dust and odors. Cleaning dirt from your carpet will also help lengthen the life of the carpet.
When it’s raining outside water gets tracked inside the office. If this water is not cleaned right away, it could cause damage to the flooring. The wet area must be thoroughly dried out to prevent damage. Matting could occur on wet carpets. This could lead to the carpet being stained or damp musty odors that show up later. In addition to water, spill coffee and other liquids must also be cleaned as soon as possible.
Snow looks nice for about an hour after it falls. After that, it turns into a slushy mess that also gets carried inside your office buildings. This snow is not pure. It contains salt, which can cause damage to any type of floor surface. A commercial office cleaner can perform regular routine cleaning to help minimize the damage from the snow.
Remember that where your employees walk, have a lot to do with where your company is going. Wiping away those prints help to keep the bad guy from getting caught. Cleaning up your footprints in the office by getting rid of dirt, water, and snow will help ensure that your company goes to the next level.